What You'll Do:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with strong academic performance
- 3-6 years of work experience in a customer/client facing role
- A track record of:
- taking initiative with limited oversight
- operating in a time sensitive environment
- learning something new / synthesizing lots of information
- working in a cross-functional environment
- clearly expressing a point of view (oral and written)
- communicating with high EQ
- IT related skills
- Experience supporting Identity Access Management solutions such as LDAP, SSO, SAML, password managers, REST APIs
- Administration of cloud based applications such as Office 365, G Suite, Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, Atlassian, Active Directory or other directory services
- Experience working with MDM products like Airwatch or Jamf, device enrollment, profile management, apps deployment, troubleshooting, etc.
- General understanding of cloud infrastructure and how the internet works
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Meeting-light culture
- Rippling is an equal opportunity employer
Please let Rippling know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 28th, 2021
Job posted on
December 12th, 2020
Rippling is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyRippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system. In just 90-seconds, a company can set up...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.