ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for talented visual designers to join our Brand Studio and work on marketing projects across our products and multi channel communication. A visual designer at Revolut should be a versatile professional capable of managing their own work flow, the contact with stakeholders, This person should have delightful creative ideas, amazing design skills, a fastidious attention to detail and smart strategic thinking. Always searching for ways of elevate Revolut as a product for our users and the company as a brand.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design that brings our brand to life
- Concept and develop content for social campaigns
- Work with our product, marketing, and internal teams to deliver the best solutions for our projects.
- Gather design references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
- Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion.
- Work across multiple project deadlines
- Comfortable engaging with the strategic dimension of our work
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2+ years experience as a visual, brand, and/or motion designer
- Has a great portfolio with a diverse range of projects.
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps, Figma and other prototyping tools
NICE TO HAVE
- Design or technical degree
- Work for tech company, startup / fast paced environment
- Familiarity with 3D compositing and animation
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Please let Revolut know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
January 15th, 2021
Revolut is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWhen Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.