ABOUT THE TEAM
ABOUT THE ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
- You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
- You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
- From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
- We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing;
- Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team and present the final solution during the design reviews;
- We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
- To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps in-house
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
- Clean visual design sense
- Skills in typography and grids
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
NICE TO HAVE
- Technical higher education: BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Some experience in programming and ability to code simple prototypes
- Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in leading design teams or managing the product development (if you are applying for a Senior/ Lead position)
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Please let Revolut know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
January 15th, 2021
Revolut is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWhen Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.