ABOUT THE ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Help develop Revolut’s growth strategy, execution and optimization of all marketing initiatives in your market, through strong analytical skills and properly managed timelines, with the focus on maximizing speed and effectiveness
- Plan, design and lead campaigns across all marketing channels including (but not limited to) digital marketing, community, events, email marketing, content, offline marketing etc.
- Design and develop user activation and engagement campaigns (including influencer, ambassador and affiliate programs)
- Design, develop and manage strategy, planning & execution of brand campaigns for your market that educate potential users, retain existing users, drive customer value and enhance brand equity
- Closely monitor, track and report analytics to ensure they align with our growth KPIs (user acquisition, activation, retention, cost per metric, ROI etc.)
- Requesting and managing the appropriate budget for campaign outcomes, continuously working on enhancing the ROI
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Track record of marketing excellence: you’ve been growing a product in your market via cross-channel marketing campaigns that you designed, implemented and evaluated
- Strong problem solving skills: you used data to build and constantly improve your marketing strategy and can prove your capacity to take data-driven decisions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business marketing in a high-growth startup environment
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Please let Revolut know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 8th, 2021
Job posted on
January 18th, 2021
Revolut is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWhen Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.