- Develop and execute clients’ social media and influencer marketing strategies.
- Lead content creation and curation for clients’ social media, including managing an editorial calendar, writing content and guiding the development of visuals and other creative assets on social platforms.
- Manage digital media influencer marketing campaigns and post-campaign reporting.
- Create and execute project campaign timelines and schedules, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of campaigns and client goals.
- Strategize and execute programs to grow and engage audiences and followers.
- Stay current with and assess industry and social media trends, tools, platforms, innovations, and best practices.
- Experience and demonstrated track record utilizing multiple social platforms to build awareness, engage new and existing customers, and increase conversions
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong judgment and the ability to make decisions independently
- Desire to constantly learn new things and improve on current methods
- Ability to work in a variety of media, meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously and adjust as circumstances change
Please let Rareview know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 3rd, 2021
Job posted on
January 14th, 2021
Rareview is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAgencies are a dime a dozen. Great ones are rare. Rareview is an award-winning digital design & marketing agency in Southern California focused on outcomes. We are a human-centered agency buildin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.