- Create a robust SEO strategy for our business venture, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth.
- Ability to lead and assist with site architecture discussions and inform taxonomy decisions as we build out the site.
- Perform content gap analysis, SERP landscape analysis, and overall audience analysis in order to optimize the content plan for organic traffic.
- Creation and ongoing improvement of SEO keyword research, website SEO audits, implementing schema, link building, SEO analytics, and implementation of all off-page SEO activities.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links to inform content strategy.
- Assist with building and optimizing the internal linking strategy to maximize rankings.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Monitor traffic performance and site analytics using Google Analytics and Google Search Console in order to uncover opportunities and double-down on what’s working well. Must be adept at using these tools to analyze information.
- 7-10 years of Marketing experience including 5+ years specializing in SEO (particularly, taking a new concept and building strategy and a team around it).
- Exceptional organizational skills and can stay up-to-date with SEO industry trends.
- Solid understanding of content marketing, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience using SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, SpyFu) to inform decision-making and help aid future content strategy.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Experience managing fast-growing projects on a large scale, with an ability to consider multiple stakeholders (both internal and external).
- An avid learner and passionate student of all things business/technology.
- Can communicate, verbal and written, with both speed and effectiveness.
- Experience using inbound marketing solutions, CMS, project management tools, automation tools, etc (Marketo, Hubspot, WordPress, etc.)
Please let Rareview know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
January 15th, 2021
Rareview is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAgencies are a dime a dozen. Great ones are rare. Rareview is an award-winning digital design & marketing agency in Southern California focused on outcomes. We are a human-centered agency buildin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.