- Marketing Strategy Management – Manage the execution of a cross-channel direct to consumer marketing strategy to drive demand for Rareview clients. Collaborate with the team to continually evolve and optimize the strategy.
- Bidding & Budget Management – Dynamically manage the cross-channel strategy in real-time based on performance data to generate the best marginal return using automated and manual bidding strategies.
- Channel Management & Testing – Manage channel alignment based on performance. Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established KPIs.
- Customer Insights & Monetization – Analyze customer segments for opportunities to test retention strategies to maximize lifetime value.
- Digital Advertising Creative – Manage the alignment of Go-To-Market Campaigns and goals. Submit creative requests for all digital advertising deliverables for each campaign. Work closely with the creative team to optimize existing ads and apply learnings to future ads creative.
- Evergreen & Key Style Demand – Partner with the eCommerce team to drive demand for evergreen and key styles throughout each season.
- Reporting – Manage Performance Marketing reports and deliver to the team on a weekly and monthly cadence.
- Attribution – Collaborate with the team to build and evolve a data-driven attribution model. Conceptualize ideas, test, optimize, and repeat.
- Channel Support & Collaboration – Provide support and collaboration on additional channels and how they play into the customer journey – Direct Mail, Email Marketing, SEO, Organic Social, Company Retail, etc.
- 3+ years in digital marketing and advertising, with recent experience in cross-channel strategy & management
- 3+ years experience with a direct to consumer brand preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience creating and managing ads and campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Bing Ads
- Experience managing large budgets against growth KPIs
- Understanding of conversion metrics against LTV modeling
- Experience working with a CDP, DMP, and DSP preferred.
- Creativity in advertising, problem-solving, and storytelling
- Meticulous organization and project management skills
- Clear and effective communication when working cross-functionally
- Strategic thinking & persuasive presentation abilities
- High-level post-campaign analysis skills
- Must have a passion for and deep understanding of all things digital, especially social media platforms and mobile
- Experience with Slack, Asana, and G Suite preferred
- This opportunity will start with a project
- Seniority Level
Please let Rareview know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 30th, 2021
Job posted on
January 13th, 2021
Rareview is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAgencies are a dime a dozen. Great ones are rare. Rareview is an award-winning digital design & marketing agency in Southern California focused on outcomes. We are a human-centered agency buildin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.