What you need:
- Assist in the design and production of large-scale projects including websites, banners, branding, content, and more.
- Design, repurpose, and package regional kits for global regions.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
- Contribute to the creative execution of our efforts.
- Progress yourself as well as the projects you work on.
- Bring business strategy to creative execution to drive results.
- Put the client and your team before yourself.
- Work with little process in place, solving problems through proactive problem solving.
- 5+ years of design and interactive work.
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- A deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to proper delivery
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply to various efforts.
- Real passion for our craft: design, creativity, technology.
Please let Rareview know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
January 15th, 2021
Rareview is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAgencies are a dime a dozen. Great ones are rare. Rareview is an award-winning digital design & marketing agency in Southern California focused on outcomes. We are a human-centered agency buildin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.