Core Position Responsibilities:
- Ability to bring your phenomenal technical chops to deliver high quality code, write more code, and write better code while you are at it.
- Design and implement highly scalable backend systems and algorithms for high throughput, performance, reliability and latency.
- Architect web/mobile applications for company products and deliver technically challenging products.
- Create data models and designs using SQL, NoSQL & in-memory databases.
- Stay up-to-date on modern security design principles, threats & preventive implementations.
- Learn new company technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites.
- Work closely with the rest of the team members to develop, test, deploy, and operate high quality software.
- You'll guide your team to understand and work through changing priorities by bringing positive energy.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a full stack software engineer working with web technologies.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience of 5+ years.
- Experience with Amazon AWS services or other cloud services.
- Experience with React framework.
- Experience with Python Flask or Python Django.
Nice to have's:
- Experience with GraphQL, WebSockets (highly preferred).
- Experience as a team lead or in a supervisory/management role of a team of web and database developers.
- Experience with Node JS or Angular (highly desired).
- Prior experience working for an enterprise SaaS company is a plus!
About the stuff we’re working on:
- We're a team that leverages machine learning/AI + some pretty cool orchestration to drive operational efficiency in hospitals to create more capacity and get patients out safely and efficiently.
- Our models and tools worked so well the federal COVID-19 Task Force at the White House adopted it to help them figure where to send resources, which has been directly linked to saving a lot of lives.
Please let Qventus know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 15th, 2021
Job posted on
December 23rd, 2020
About the companyOptimizing hospital operations Qventus uses a hospital’s data along with proprietary external data signals to help managers proactively manage day-to-day operations. Qventus's algorithms analyze hos...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.