What You'll Do
- Understand and execute our company strategy and product vision
- Deeply understand our customers and the personas that interact with our software
- Own key initiatives in the product roadmap for Quartzy Shop, our eCommerce platform, and execute against that roadmap to drive business impact
- Prioritize a product scope that balances building strong foundations for future development, solving the most meaningful customer use cases, and getting these solutions into users’ hands as quickly as possible
- Uncover new business opportunities for us that solve true customer pain points in our e-commerce offering
- Develop a deep understand the technical components of eCommerce engines such as products, product variants, invoices, payments, and subscriptions
- Define MVPs and work with engineers to estimate feature delivery timelines, define milestones, and allocate resources accordingly
- Develop products and features from discovery all the way through to delivery and iteration
- Enable high-quality, timely execution of product launches with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Takes a quantitative approach to assessing both business and product impact
- Define and analyze metrics to measure the success of products released
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of product management experience where you were involved in discovering, building and shipping innovative products
- 2+ years experience preferred with a B2B/B2CeCommerce product
- A strategic thinker with eCommerce experience that has a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Bachelor's degree or higher, MBA preferred
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, and practical planning skills
- Ability to analyze different data to identify and articulate opportunities
- Can independently create business cases for high impact products
- Experience ruthlessly prioritizing - saying no to the development of products that won't have a material impact and doing it in a way that your team understands the rationale and the trade-offs being made.
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Analytical mindset: You are comfortable diving into complex data sets to derive valuable business insights
- “Roll up your sleeve” mentality: you are not afraid to get into the weeds
- Ownership Mentality: You possess a natural tendency to take initiative and own projects
- Exceptional Communicator: You share your thinking by stating upfront the product goals and can verbalize why certain choices were made and the pros/cons of any alternatives you considered
- Open Mind: You take feedback without defensiveness and will incorporate others’ perspectives if they make sense
- Take Action: You like to move quickly and are always iterating on ideas
What We Offer:
- Great Insurance - we cover 100% of employee premium cost and 50% for partner/family
- Great Culture -participate in our fun events like ActiviTuesday, Wellness Wednesdays, happy hours & speaker series
- Remote Team - we’re 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US!
- Transparency - Weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders
- Generous Time Off -take the time you need, when you need it
- Great Gear - We’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office. And, a free Spotify premium account!
Want to learn more take a look at what people are saying about us on Glassdoor!
Please let Quartzy know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 14th, 2021
Job posted on
February 4th, 2021
About the companyThe world’s leading lab management solution for small- and medium-sized R&D organizations Quartzy is the world’s leading lab management solution for small- and medium-sized R&D organizations...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.