What you’ll do
- Work directly with our product team to shape ideas and create interactive prototypes.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to test ideas and to quickly iterate to the best solution.
- Iterate on existing flows.
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces that make our multi-dimensional product effortless to use.
- Package assets and communicate with our engineering team to implement features.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of product design experience (no need for life sciences experience!)
- Prior product design experience of B2B SaaS products, huge plus
- An affinity for consistency, color-use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details, but an understanding of when to make trade-offs to ensure business targets are achieved.
- An exceptional communicator: You share your design thinking by stating upfront the design goals and user flows you are solving for. You can verbalize why certain choices were made and the pros/cons of any alternatives you considered.
- An open mind - You take feedback without defensiveness and will incorporate others’ perspectives if they make sense.
- A design stack expert: Fluency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design and prototyping tools. Ability to write HTML / CSS would be awesome!
- A bias for action - you like to move quickly, and are always iterating on ideas.
- An ownership mentality - You possess a natural tendency to take initiative and own projects. You feel accountable for the usability and customer experience of everything you design.
What we offer
- A product-driven work environment where we strive to uncover the core problems and build innovative solutions.
- Rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and more!
- A company culture that values transparency, accountability and fun! Read more about it here!
Please let Quartzy know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
January 1st, 2021
About the companyThe world’s leading lab management solution for small- and medium-sized R&D organizations Quartzy is the world’s leading lab management solution for small- and medium-sized R&D organizations...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.