What you'll do
- Develop new supplier relationships
- Outreach, engage, educate, negotiate and close new supplier agreements
- Provide amazing support to suppliers during the onboarding process
- Ensure smooth handoff to account managers
- Meet or exceed monthly onboarding targets
What we'd like
- High energy, outgoing, organized & efficient
- Hunter mentality - motivated by the“win”
- Ability to connect w/ multiple levels w/in an org to ID influencers and decision makers (C-Level, VP, Managers)
- 1+ years experience in a Business Development, Vendor Management strategy role
- Experience with data analysis and common BI platforms (Tableau/Looker, etc.) as well as CRMs (Salesforce.com)
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Experience in the laboratory / life science industry a plus
What we offer
- A comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and more
- An opportunity to make a true impact
- Dynamic, transparent, and quirky company culture. Read more about it here!
Please let Quartzy know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 6th, 2021
Job posted on
December 14th, 2020
About the companyThe world’s leading lab management solution for small- and medium-sized R&D organizations Quartzy is the world’s leading lab management solution for small- and medium-sized R&D organizations...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.