- Develop solutions to complex problems in Quartet’s Salesforce ecosystem, which includes business workflows, data integration management, and user interfaces.
- Work with internal customers, including collaborating with engineers from other teams and focusing on the efficiency and productivity needs of Quartet’s operational teams.
- Contribute to our code base and help ensure that our coding standards and patterns are observed through code reviews and pair programming.
- Participate in our agile development processes and in technical planning sessions with other engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with back-end technologies (preferably Java, Scala, Postgres, and/or Spring Boot)
- Experience writing and maintaining automated integration and unit test suites to ensure code quality.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- A passion for collaboration and a desire to learn from team members of all disciplines and experiences.
- A love of finding simple, elegant solutions to complicated problems.
- Knowledge of Health Systems and Technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce development tools such as Lightning and Apex
- Experience in a hands-on role developing API-driven web applications for 1 - 3 years.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Sentry, ElastAlert and Kibana.
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools such as Docker, Jenkins and Nginx.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include:
Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like?
Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please let Quartet know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 14th, 2021
Job posted on
February 5th, 2021
Quartet is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyQuartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the qual...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.