About the team
Quartet’s Market Success team is responsible for building strong local presence in each of our markets, partnering with leading Health Systems, physician practices, and other channels to start patients on their journey to get the mental health care they need.
Reporting to the [Regional Director OR Head of Market Growth & Operations], the General Manager is responsible for designing the operational strategy and overseeing ongoing execution across all operational aspects in his/her markets. This individual will lead the in-market teams, across a defined Quartet region, which will be the face of the company to health systems and providers. The General Manager will own the P&L for each Quartet market in their region. The General Manager must be able to effectively build relationships and collaborate with health plans, health system executives, and providers. The key objectives of this role include shaping and delivering on client objectives, Health System network development, and in-market operational results for systems, providers, and patients.
- Design the operational strategy and oversee ongoing execution across all operational aspects of the market(s), delivering on in-market goals and contributing to achievement of customer objectives
- Build and lead exceptional in-market operations teams to liaise with provider practices and build Quartet’s provider footprint in the market
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with in-market payer clients to meet and exceed client objectives, including playing a lead role in monthly executive read-outs, supporting client retention and expansion through successful in-market results, and supporting the design, build, and implementation of new products and clinical programs
- In partnership with Quartet Health System Managers, develop in-market health systems strategy, identifying system targets, managing pipeline of ongoing health systems acquisition discussions, building relationships with and driving adoption amongst key systems resulting in ongoing use from a majority of providers
- Collaborate across a number of cross-functional teams (product, data, marketing, finance, user operations) to deliver against key financial, clinical, and service objectives
- 8+ years of experience working in an entrepreneurial, technology-driven company, in a managerial role; Healthcare experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level relationships required
- Proven experience working and building strong partnerships cross-functionally to execute on key cross-functional initiatives
- Critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; strong project management skills; excellent communication; demonstrated ability to attract and retain top talent; ability to think strategically about local market dynamics and determine optimal path(s) to success
- Behavioral Health, Primary Care, or Health System experience is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- Deep healthcare domain experience
Please let Quartet know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 13th, 2021
Job posted on
November 21st, 2020
About the companyQuartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the qual...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.