What You'll Do:
- Execute web design from concept to final.
- Collaborate with developers throughout the design process to ensure the front-end and back-end elements have been executed correctly.
- Create visual content for our website, social media, email, and other marketing platforms.
- Work closely with an art director to execute design that is aligned with PROVEN’s brand identity.
Who You Are:
- Currently enrolled or graduated from an educational institution in relevant areas of study (Graphic design, UX/UI, Visual Arts, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe suite and Figma.
- Had experience or knowledge of website design.
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a big plus!
- Ability to contribute fulltime (40 hours each week). Current work remotely.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can work independently with minimal guidance.
- Independent problem solver. Willing to learn and work on new areas and platforms.
- Tech savvy
- Excellent communication skills and can work cross-functionally and collaboratively with a close-knit team of designers, developers, and marketing team members.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment, problem-solve effectively, and complete tasks efficiently.
- Interest or passion for skincare with a strong creative eye
- Here’s test #1: If you’re interested in working with PROVEN, please email [email protected] with your résumé, link to portfolio, and why you’d like to be our latest and greatest team member.
Please let Proven Skincare know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
March 12th, 2021
Job posted on
January 11th, 2021
About the companyYou are unique, your skincare should be too. Take our free Skin Assessment to discover what personalized skincare can do for you. A Y Combinator W18 Alumni, winner of The MIT AI 2018 - AI Idol, Proven...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.