People at Protocol Labs
As Compensation Analyst at Protocol Labs you will…
- Develop, implement, and maintain compensation policies and programs.
- Collect compensation surveys to analyze competitive salary information and improve our compensation programs.
- Apply analytic outcomes to transform raw people/compensation data into meaningful and actionable compensation insights.
- Design and execute data models using statistical principles (e.g., regression, correlation, etc.)
- Support business needs through analysis during the annual and mid-year review cycle.
- Produce concise, story-centered presentations to communicate analytic insights.
- Create, maintain, and update interactive data dashboards and visualizations.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and business leadership to identify key people metrics that align with business strategies and help guide decisions.
- Conduct in-depth competitive analyses and modeling for total rewards programs, including salary increases, internal pay equity analysis, competitive assessments of market pay trends, equity utilization and budget impact.
You may be a fit for this role if you have...
- 5+ years of experience in workforce analytics, business intelligence, and/or compensation analytics.
- Advanced skills in data visualization and analytic tools – experience with Looker or Tableau preferred.
- Excellent data analytic skills and can effectively present those findings to different audiences
- Advanced understanding of compensation survey data with ability to guide competitive pay decisions
- Solid applied statistical and analytical skills to design and execute predictive, descriptive, and inferential statistics.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex analytics insights to non-technical audiences, including senior leadership.
- Proven ability to adapt and work effectively in a matrix organization with competing deadlines
- Proficiency in acquiring, organizing, cleansing, and manipulating large amounts of data.
- You have experience with crypto
- The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment that values strategic communication, teamwork and results.
- You are self-motivated and detail oriented with a very firm orientation to data analytics and project management.
- You are a curious, creative problem solver with excellent project management skills and the ability to stay organized to deliver on multiple contending priorities while always seeking the most effective, efficient, and scalable way to accomplish results.
What’s it like to work at Protocol Labs?
Please let Protocol Labs know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 4th, 2021
About the companyProtocol Labs' mission is to improve humanity’s most important technology, the Internet. We build protocols, systems, and tools to improve how it works. Today, we are focused on how we store, locate, a...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.