The ideal candidate gets excited by:
- Leading a “net new logo” sales cycle in a team selling environment that includes solution and industry consultants with significant subject matter expertise
- Executing on an account-based selling approach with significant contributions from an SDR that is exclusively assigned to you
- Benefiting from an 8-person Marketing team focused extensively on demand generation
- Working with partners as we increasingly go to market with firms focused on implementing our technology and influencing the buying cycles
- Partnering with the sales team of one of the largest and most successful SAAS firms in the world - Salesforce.com
- Selling solutions that delight customers, building strong reference customers to grow with
- Making their number!
The desired skills/experience for the ideal candidate:
- 8-10 years of quota carrying enterprise software sales as an individual contributor
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Proven record of sales success including - proactive territory management and prospecting
- Refined selling skills - any recent experience with a proven sales methodology is of interest
- Comfortable selling across the range of buyers we work with
- Experience selling into theSalesforce.com ecosystem
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Learn about Propel and their company culture.
Learn about the technology and tools that Propel uses.
About this role
November 11th, 2021
February 9th, 2021