The ideal candidate gets excited by:
- Leading a “net new logo” sales cycle in a team selling environment that includes solution and industry consultants with significant subject matter expertise
- Executing on an account-based selling approach with significant contributions from an SDR that is exclusively assigned to you
- Benefiting from an 8-person Marketing team focused extensively on demand generation
- Working with partners as we increasingly go to market with firms focused on implementing our technology and influencing the buying cycles
- Partnering with the sales team of one of the largest and most successful SAAS firms in the world - Salesforce.com
- Selling solutions that delight customers, building strong reference customers to grow with
- Making their number!
The desired skills/experience for the ideal candidate:
- 8-10 years of quota carrying enterprise software sales as an individual contributor
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Proven record of sales success including - proactive territory management and prospecting
- Refined selling skills - any recent experience with a proven sales methodology is of interest
- Comfortable selling across the range of buyers we work with
- Experience selling into theSalesforce.com ecosystem
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Please let Propel know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 27th, 2021
Job posted on
February 9th, 2021
About the companyPropel is the platform for tomorrow’s brands. Propel offers cloud Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Information Management (PIM) and Quality Management Software (QMS) solutions that help engi...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.