In this role you can expect to:
- Ensure customer retention and create a foundation for significant account growth
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop, implement and manage successful customer account strategies across assigned accounts
- Ensure product adoption, product utilization and customer satisfaction/sentiment
- Foster key relationships with the customer at the executive level
- Conduct customer business reviews and strategic planning sessions of assigned enterprise accounts.
- Ensure that the platform drives the expected value and return on investment agreed upon with the customer
- Serve as the voice of the customer for future product enhancements
- Evaluate and provide customer recommendations, business cases and proposals for program enhancements based on customer feedback
- Discover and manage the sales process for additional product opportunities
To be successful in this role you bring:
- 3-5 years in selling enterprise products or managing large customer relationships
- Proven experience communicating with executive, director and manager customer levels
- Proven record of success selling SaaS or enterprise software products and solutions
- Proven ability to thrive within a team-oriented, problem-solving environment
Other skills that may be useful in this role:
- Highly organized and driven
- Great communication skills and know how to get the message across
- You have sense of urgency, you know when you can fix something or when to ask for help
Please let Propel know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 19th, 2021
Job posted on
January 20th, 2021
About the companyPropel is the platform for tomorrow’s brands. Propel offers cloud Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Information Management (PIM) and Quality Management Software (QMS) solutions that help engi...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.