On a typical day, you will …
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful design experiences that push Productboard’s brand forward in innovative and unique ways
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders across Design, Marketing, Sales, Product, and People teams, taking projects from the brief to implementation
- Execute a world-class creative expression and bring our brand to life
- Deliver and solicit feedback to continually improve the Productboard brand and raise the quality and craftsmanship of our output
- Create visuals, assets, and materials, including websites, landing pages, eBooks, blog post images, illustrations, infographics, marketing campaigns, presentations, banners, hiring ads, social media assets, email templates, case studies, events, and swag designs
- Act as our brand's ambassador and style champion, working proactively to improve and maintain Productboard’s marketing design system, and oversee the consistency of marketing materials across all communication channels
- Research to find fresh inspiration with an eye on emerging design trends and industry developments
We're looking for a passionate craftsperson, a creative thinker and maker.
- Solid experience with Visual, Graphic, Motion, Brand and Information design, illustrated with a stunning portfolio showcasing innovative and original design solutions
- Strong visual communication and refined aesthetic taste - you've mastered typography, composition, layout, colour theory, and can drive the art direction
- Working knowledge of brand identity application across online and offline touchpoints
- Commitment to top quality - you sweat the details and love implementation challenges
- Ability to thoughtfully communicate your designs and receive feedback gracefully
- Passion for storytelling and communicating even complex concepts elegantly and simply
- Strong collaboration skills, a flexible demeanor, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to manage the work backlog, plan, estimate, prioritize and execute efficiently
- Positive outlook, fun, creative, and flexible (must be open to some early or late hours as Marketing team is based mainly in San Francisco)
- 3D modelling
- Photo and video editing
- Data visualization
- Experience with web development technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic post Covid!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Please let Productboard know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
December 6th, 2020
About the companyProductboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, Productboard aligns everyone on the righ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.