On a typical day, you will …
- Own design initiatives in your cross-functional team, and collaborate closely with others
- Work alongside a team of seasoned designers who are eager to learn from each other
- Do concepting and ideation, user flow design, detailed interaction design, and prototyping
- Create beautiful and elegant visual UI designs
- Spend up to 50% of your time conducting user research, analyzing and presenting findings
- Test assumptions with stakeholders and customers to pick the best solution for delivery
- Evaluate shipped work across multiple releases, perform continuous discovery and experimentation, and craft improvements
- Get user feedback and love 💓
You have the mind, heart, and skills of a holistic product designer with a desire to delight users.
- You have extensive knowledge of UX design processes and methodologies, but are always happy to try out new approaches
- You have 5+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS organization with a mature product and design practice
- You are a systemic thinker and can demonstrate the ability to translate complex problems into simple and intuitive user experiences
- You have a strong desire to get to the root of customers’ problems
- You know how to plan and conduct exploratory user research and usability testing
- You can communicate research findings, complex conceptual ideas, and design decisions succinctly and effectively across different audiences
- You have a solid understanding of product management & strategy fundamentals
- You can deliver high-quality work at pace, and care about the impact of your work
- Experience working in distributed teams across timezones
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options, company 401k
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Please let Productboard know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 3rd, 2021
Job posted on
December 6th, 2020
Productboard is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyProductboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, Productboard aligns everyone on the righ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.