- The Senior Analyst will deliver actionable insights driving quantifiable improvements to call center compliance, performance, and quality assurance.
- Working with text and call data captured in call recordings, transcripts, and other data sources, the analyst will derive insights out of mountains of unstructured data and identify key business pain points and answering challenging business questions using data.
- He/she will identify business objectives and goals, and make recommendations based on analytical findings.
- Develop and optimize NLP tagging and categorization for the Prodigal Speech AI solution.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards within the Prodigal Speech AI tool.
- Provide ad hoc data reports and models as necessary, understand and solve business problems.
- Conduct data analysis to define trends and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Delivers analytics and insights around the effectiveness / efficiency of call center agents.
- Identify latent trends / patterns found during analysis.
- Participates in proof of concept tests of new data, software and technologies.
- Provide project management leadership and support on Customer Success.
- Managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, on tight deadlines
- Attends meetings with business partners to deliver and present key findings applicable to the business areas of opportunity for customer experience, regulatory safeguards and other areas of remediation.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Work with stakeholders and team to understand business questions and problems and to scope data and reporting requests.
- Collaborates closely with team members, leaders, and quality analysts on quality program strategy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a global team and a startup mentality.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple high profile projects simultaneously.
- Highly disciplined self-starter with solid collaboration & communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Able to solve problems when the parameters are loosely defined.
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility/ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service and presentation skills, delivering to all levels of leadership.
- Strong analytical skills including root-cause analysis.
- Bachelor's degree required in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- 1+ years performing business, data and/or statistical analysis experience required.
- Knowledge of regular expression a plus.
- Prior experience with NoSQL databases (like MongoDB) a plus.
- Prior experience with Python, R strongly preferred.
- Some experience with dashboards in Tableau, PowerBI a plus.
- Competitive and best-in-class
Please let Prodigal know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
January 1st, 2021
About the companyBased in Silicon Valley, Prodigal is bringing the power of AI and machine learning to lenders, creditors, and collection agencies. We help them stand out through their compliance and collection standar...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.