- Own the entire sales process, initial contact, opportunity management, negotiation, and closing. Consistently meet and exceed your business targets.
- Adeptly handle multiple complex deals simultaneously. Use a solution-based selling approach that is inclusive of all stakeholders.
- Advise prospects and customers on how SMS can enhance their marketing approach. Understand a wide variety of ecommerce marketing technologies and how Postscript fits into each customer’s technology stack.
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers to ensure success.
- Consistently represent our product, brand and company in a way that makes us all proud and quickly and effectively demonstrates to the customer how we can help grow their business. Represent Postscript at industry events
- Exhibit exceptionally high standards in terms of timeliness, responsiveness and follow-up
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce CRM, actively update sales activities, sales pipeline, and all sales data
- Help define & iterate sales process
What we’ll love about you
- 4+ years of B2B sales development experience, preferably in a SaaS, marketing technology, or a related domain
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Experience with a technical sales process
- You could sell hay to a farmer
- You’re passionate and love to hustle
- You follow up FAST - ‘reliable’ is your first, middle, and last name
- You have strong networking and relationship-building abilities
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Have a demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding your performance targets
- Prior ecommerce experience or knowledge desired
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Remote work experience desired
What you'll love about us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
Please let Postscript know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 7th, 2021
Postscript is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPostscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing hug...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.