- We’re looking to bring on a Revenue Operations Lead who will own and build out our Revenue Operations function, driving growth through operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle
- The Revenue Operations Lead will support and scale our revenue organization, collaborating with leaders and key stakeholders across all GTM departments including sales, customer success, marketing, and partnerships.
- In this role, you will work closely with the finance department, ensuring sales and delivery data plugs into invoicing and rev rec reporting, and helping to identify which efforts within our Revenue Org are worth doubling down on and which we should ditch
Had you been with us in the last 6 months, you would have:
- Overseen and optimized our systems & tools including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Groove
- Negotiated with vendors, overseeing and evaluating our current sales tech stack
- Led system trainings & enablement, ensuring all new hires and current employees are up to date on best practices for Salesforce, pitching SaaS, and using a new lead gen tool
- Implemented Salesforce Process Builders and workflow automations, in order to streamline data entry and improve efficiency across our Revenue team
- Created Salesforce reports and dashboards, surfacing KPIs and potential areas of improvement to senior leadership
- Analyzed data using Excel and/or Google Sheets, providing insights into things like seller productivity, margin, and retention
- Onboarded several sales teammates, ensuring they get set up with the basics (laptop, logins, and licenses) and ramp quickly on the specifics (our pitch, our value props, and our differentiators)
- Calculated commissions quarterly and paired with key stakeholders to roll out a new commission plan
We’d Like a Candidate Who:
- Is supremely passionate about Revenue Operations and is excited by the challenge of owning and building out the RevOps function at Pop Pays
- Is a Salesforce pro, adept at dashboard and report building while always keeping an eye out for how to structure our data to get the most out of it (Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred, but not required)
- Is an Excel all-star, who can take a mountain of data and turn it into digestible analysis and actionable insights
- Thrives in a start-up environment, with experience successfully setting up and scaling processes
- Is a problem-solver with a strong aptitude to learn; we don’t just want you to do the work, we want you to ask questions to identify the root problem and create iterative and scalable solutions that solve it at the source
- Is focused on results – we care about outputs more than inputs, and look for teammates who know how to hone in on the highest leverage activities
- Is comfortable writing basic SQL queries and using tools like Looker, Trevor, or similar (preferred, but not required)
- Has a genuine interest in getting to know your teammates and authentic desire to build something worth sharing with them.
Why You Should Work Here:
- Talented teammates + access to the Y-Combinator network.
- Flexible work hours and unlimited PTO
- Commute from your bedroom to your office - 100% remote friendly
- Comprehensive benefits package, including subsidized health care (for you + dependents), life insurance, and 401(k)
Flexible work from home options available.
Please let Popular Pays know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 16th, 2021
Popular Pays is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPopular Pays is a platform where brands can collaborate with creators and influencers to create content for modern channels, reaching people in an authentic, effective, and affordable way. Pop Pays is...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.