PocketSuite lets any small business owner run their business entirely over text. On average our customers are paid in under 24 hours, grow income by 30% within a few months of joining PocketSuite, and spend fewer hours per day on scheduling and payment collection after switching to PocketSuite. From calendar sync to appointment confirmation to contract e-signatures to text message auto-reminders, PocketSuite is both easy to use and capable of eliminating meaningless work so service professionals can do more of what they love. If you can send text messages, you can use PocketSuite.
Our Values ⚖️
- Engineers and product obsessed - we loathe over-engineering, we cringe anytime a customer reports a bug and we release new versions every 2 weeks.
- We love our customers - solving their problems and helping them grow and succeed in a rapidly changing world. Oh yeah we also love their 5 star reviews.
- We love disrupting the status quo - we believe everyone globally in the industries we're going after will be using a mobile app as their primary business tool by 2021.
- We understand that it is critical to measure what matters. So we don't take victory laps nor do we pause to take a break unless the scoreboard reflects that we are #winning as it relates to our customer delight and growth goals.
- We don't just think of this as a job. In our spare time, this is what we do and who we are. Our obsession with small business, fintech, smart growth, and cool apps is a 24/7 thing.
- We believe only three things matter as we build out our business: building a great product, delivering awesome customer service, and a killer instinct for activating and engaging new users... which leads us to:
Who are we looking for 😎
As a Payment Support Specialist, you will work closely with the Customer Success and Product teams, and report to the Head of Payment Operations, to support our Pros using PocketSuite. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute immediately and take a crucial role in a rapidly growing start-up.
We are looking for an analytical, process-inclined, high empathy person who is ready to support, and engage with our Pro community, giving them a good experience especially in an area that matters a lot to them and to us – Payments and Risk Management.
The ideal candidate would be a quick learner, eager and ready to make an impact from day one. This will be a hybrid role where you will not only handle payment support of our Pros across three channels (app, email, and phone support), but also play an active role in key payment operation processes – new account verification, payment reviews, and refund & dispute management.
You understand the importance of responding quickly and accurately to customer questions. You are not just shooting for 5 star service, you strive to deliver an 11 star experience (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvUI0AdKjKI) with every customer in every interaction.
What will you be doing? 💻
- Respond to customer inquiries across various channels. Provide answers and helpful insights to customers and prospects on payment and risk-related issues
- Maintain fast reply / resolution times and deliver amazingly helpful service that customers love
- Research prospective Pros ensuring they are fit for PocketSuite according to risk guidelines and policies, including phone verifications where needed
- Review payment transactions for risk mitigation and communicate payment holds and risk restrictions to customers. Must be able to remain calm during times of conflict
- Process refunds and coordinate with Pros to respond to disputes/chargebacks
- Contribute both externally via Suite Center and internally via Notion to FAQ’s, How-Tos and Videos to improve self-serve customer support related to payment activities
- Develop deep knowledge of the challenges that Pros encounter when interacting with customers and our product
Are there any requirements? 📄
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in a customer facing position in a technical support environment (preferably SaaS), research, analytical, or process-oriented role
- Solo Entrepreneur experience is a plus - Hair dresser, Fitness trainer, Dog Walker etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, proactive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven
- Ability to react, adapt, and learn quickly
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google web-applications
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Notion is a plus
- Weekend availability
- Prior experience working in a fast growth startup environment
- Most people you've worked with would put you in their top 5
- Looking for an "ALL IN" team and workplace culture
Please let PocketSuite know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 23rd, 2021
Job posted on
March 24th, 2021
PocketSuite is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPocketSuite officially launched in 2016 (though some customers have been with us since PocketSuite was just a twinkle in our founders’ eyes). We started out with solopreneurs in the Bay Area and now w...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.