Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a high energy, detail oriented, dependable, creative, scrappy, results oriented Demand Gen Lead who loves systematizing and scaling marketing projects that work. You are all about supporting a high performing Marketing Team to move fast, be efficient, and accelerate growth. You have a track record for doing whatever it takes to deliver results. You don't think it makes sense to spend a dime without the analytics to measure whether that investment delivered at least a 3x return. You understand how to go from a successful marketing experiment to a high performing marketing program. Every deliverable that you produce represents a quality standard that you would pay for with your own money - so you don't take any of it lightly.
This is a full time position that starts as a 30-day contractor role. If it is a fit on both sides, you'll join full time. We are open to structuring something that works with the right candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Manage large sets of data and manage a database of growth marketing analytics across several different online & product based marketing channels.
- Conduct driver analysis, forecasting, and goals to actual reporting across key growth marketing performance metrics.
- Run conversion optimization experiments on web, email and in AppStore/GooglePlay.
- Update and optimize website as well as maintain thousands of pages of blog content.
- Manage multiple projects across a variety of organic marketing channels, including search, email, product, social, and partnerships
- Maintain and update online marketing collateral and other digital assets.
Are there any requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Strong SEO, ASO, & Email marketing chops
- Consumer and/or mobile marketing background [a plus]
- Payments, SaaS, and fintech knowledge and interest [a plus]
- Prior experience working in a startup environment
- No one (reasonable) you know would describe you as an asshole.
- Everyone you've worked closely with would rank you in their top 5
- You should be able to ace our basic technical interview [no puzzles, no tricks]
- You sleep when we all #win
- You're not into shiny new things and TechCrunch headlines
- You are all about building systems that create real value for real people - over the long term
- The details matter to you [polished design and copy, alignment across brand assets] and you take lots of pride in your work.
- Looking for an "ALL IN" team and workplace culture
Who we are?
1) Engineers and product obsessed - we loathe over-engineering. We cringe anytime a customer reports a bug and we release new versions every week.
2) We love our customers - solving their problems and helping them grow and succeed in a rapidly changing world. Oh yeah we also love their 5 star reviews.
3) We believe all solopreneurs globally in the industries that we serve will be using a mobile app as their primary business tool by 2025.
4) We don't just think of this as a job. In our spare time, this is what we do and who we are. Our obsession with small business, fintech, smart growth, and cool apps is a 24/7 thing.
5) We believe only two things matter as we build out our business: building a great product and delivering awesome customer service.
Please let PocketSuite know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 4th, 2021
Job posted on
December 6th, 2020
PocketSuite is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPocketSuite officially launched in 2016 (though some customers have been with us since PocketSuite was just a twinkle in our founders’ eyes). We started out with solopreneurs in the Bay Area and now w...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.