- Drive execution, by working hand in hand with product managers, engineering and design to ensure deliveries have the desired growth impact.
- Partner with the CTO,CPO and product teams to develop the vision, strategy and priorities for Platform.sh.
- Engage directly with customers, sales and support to understand the impact of features, gaps and improving the way of working.
- Lead a team of product managers, who are highly experienced with the domain, keenly aware of customer needs and Platform’s technical capabilities and challenges.
- Develop practices that empower product managers to effectively manage priorities and ensure a product culture that allows for a high level of autonomy.
- Improve the team by attracting, retaining and developing new engineers, product managers and designers to allow them to excel.
- You have 10+ years as a Product Manager, and 5+ years of experience in executive product position(s).
- You have played a leadership role in defining and executing key strategic initiatives. You like setting up plans. Concrete plans. But you are adaptable and know when to take a u-turn.
- You are a strong communicator, who ensures alignment in our challenging distributed team setup across many time zones, cultures and goals. You communicate well both verbally and in writing. People listen to you. But first and foremost because you listen to people. You are great at synthesis.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams that consistently execute on set product strategies.
- You may be serious, but you are joyful. You want people around you to have fun. While building a product that is joy to use.
- You have a strong growth mindset and an understanding of pricing strategies as well as the implications of cost around the design of features.
- You have a strong background with software development workflows, cloud environments and the related SaaS or PaaS product space.
- It would be great if you had experience in B2B product development and have an understanding of the full spectrum of use-cases from individual users and SMEs up to large enterprise accounts.
This position will have a lot of hands-on work in directly helping Product Managers scope, prioritize and align work streams with the challenges of building it all.
Please let Platform.sh know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 5th, 2021
Job posted on
January 14th, 2021
About the companyPlatform.sh is a second generation, container based, Platform-as-a-Service. It provides a new approach to cloud hosting that removes the need for devops, while developing or running web applications...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.