In a given day you might:
- Troubleshoot issues pertaining to the underlying infrastructure running customer applications.
- Diagnose, debug and document issues in both applications and systems.
- Deploy and configure cloud infrastructure resources.
- Troubleshoot, reproduce and report bugs.
- Become a product expert and work toward improving our customer facing documentation.
- Participate in limited on-call shifts, providing timely responses to high priority tickets and incidents.
- Work under limited supervision with considerable latitude for personal initiative.
- Respond to customer inquiries through our ticketing solution, ZenDesk.
- Participate in training teammates.
- 3+ years combined of:
- Linux system administration
- Web development using PHP, Python, Ruby or Go. (However, this is not primarily a programming job)
- Experience using git
- Managing DNS
- Functional knowledge of TLS and encryption
- Demonstrating exceptional communication skills to provide clear and empathetic customer support
- Ability to read, write, comprehend through listening, and speak fluent English
Please let Platform.sh know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 5th, 2021
Job posted on
January 14th, 2021
Platform.sh is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPlatform.sh is a second generation, container based, Platform-as-a-Service. It provides a new approach to cloud hosting that removes the need for devops, while developing or running web applications...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.