What Excites Us
- 8+ years experience working in product marketing
- Experience working in financial services
- Highly analytical
- Customer mindset
- Effective communicator
- Strong presentation skills
- Deep understanding of industry trends and customer insights
What Excites You
- Developing go-to-market strategies and driving launches for new products and features.
- Collaborating with product managers, marketing channels, sales, design, PR and engineering to execute launch plans flawlessly
- Becoming an expert in our products and product roadmap to clearly communicate them to customers and partners
- Managing customer engagement and feedback, collateral development, and scaled customer communication
- Partnering with Product, Design, Sales, Growth, and Support teams to gather feedback on products and performance
- Working in a fast pace, ambiguous environment with a lean, collaborative team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Plaid know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 11th, 2021
Job posted on
December 18th, 2020
Plaid is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPlaid is used by thousands of digital financial apps and services like Betterment, Expensify, Microsoft and Venmo, and by many of the largest banks to make it easy for consumers to connect their financ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.