What you'll get to do...
- Build the discipline of research operations at Pitch.
- Grow and manage an ever-expanding research participant panel.
- Work closely with product teams to support them in finding right research participants to test their designs and hypotheses.
- Own participant experience, making sure every interaction we have with participants is pleasant as our product.
- Harness your ability to understand people and workflows to develop common infrastructure that can be shared across teams, such as Community Support, Product Marketing and Sales, within Pitch.
- Manage and evolve Pitch's user insights repository, connecting team members to the right insight.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You’re an Operations or Project Management wunderkind with experience managing processes and workflows across multidisciplinary teams consisting of product designers, researchers, content writers, product manager, developers, marketers, and salespeople.
- You possess a basic understanding of statistics and experiment design.
- Ideally, you know your way around UX Research tools and resources such as Participant Panel, User Interviews, Respondent.io, Typeform, etc.
- Not required, but some understanding of design thinking and service design methodologies would be ideal.
- You’re empathetic, curious and open-minded. You effortlessly can think in the shoes of participants and stakeholders.
- Your working style is collaborative, passionate, driven.
- You’re a self-starter, enjoys identifying problems and improvement opportunities.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
Please let Pitch know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 7th, 2021
Job posted on
January 18th, 2021
Pitch is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyEvery day, ideas are born. Ideas to start a business. Change a community. Transform the world. But ideas alone are not enough.Pitch began with a belief that when people come together around an idea, an...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.