Who we are looking for
- You have extensive experience shipping Single Page Applications and bringing delightful user interactions to life.
- You are enthusiastic about learning and working with ClojureScript. Prior experience with ClojureScript is a plus, but not required.
- You have working knowledge of state management libraries, like Redux or Re-frame.
- You are comfortable debugging problems anywhere in the stack.
- You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done. You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform.
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices.
- You will work closely with our designers, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation.
- You will work on frontend and possibly backend projects to build simple, high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested solutions.
Please let Pitch know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
October 14th, 2020
About the companyEvery day, ideas are born. Ideas to start a business. Change a community. Transform the world. But ideas alone are not enough. Pitch began with a belief that when people come together around an idea, a...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.