Skills & Qualifications
- 8-10 hours of open availability on your calendar bi-weekly
- You are excited at the chance to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of product managers and owners.
- You have a good understanding of the current requirements of product interviewing standards and have interviewed many product managers or sat on hiring committees before.
- You have at least 3 years of industry experience with product management (prior teaching experience a plus).
- You have successfully launched products or features, working cross-functionally with an engineering and design team.
- You have fluency in most of the following topics: Roadmapping, Product Strategy, Prioritization (and associated frameworks), Market Research, Competitive Analysis, Quantitative and Qualitative Data Analysis, Product Launches, Metrics, GTM Strategy, Requirement Gathering, Agile Development, Product Marketing.
Bonus if you Have
- Prior start up experience
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide 1-on-1 mentorship on your own schedule
- Perform kick-off sessions with amazing fellows who value your domain expertise
- Provide a consultative approach to understanding our fellows current pain points in their job search
- Mentors will need to commit a few hours per week preparing materials, leveraging existing Pathrise curriculum content and responding to fellow’s emails
- Work alongside Pathrise Mentors and learn how to best meet the needs and learning styles of your fellows
- Guide fellows through both technical and behavioral aspects of the job search, such as reviewing resumes, conducting mock behavioral interviews, assisting on written assignments, prepping fellows for case studies/presentations, and creating skills plans.
- Facilitate a thoughtful and inclusive environment for all fellows to learn and grow in their technical skills to achieve great results and land the job of their dreams!
What's in it for You?
- Be a mentor to individuals who want to break into or accelerate their career in the product space
- Build relationships with awesome fellows and really make a difference to their careers and their lives!
- Flexible schedule and remote work
- Be a part of a really fun and mission driven organization!
Please let Pathrise know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 13th, 2021
Job posted on
December 2nd, 2020
About the companyPathrise is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help you land your next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. You only...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.