We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions, and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
- Provide 1-on-1 mentorship on your own schedule (minimum 5 hour commitment)
- Mentors will need to commit a few hours per week preparing materials, leveraging existing Pathrise curriculum content and responding to fellow’s emails
- Work alongside Pathrise Mentors and learn how to best meet the needs and learning styles of your fellows
- Guide fellows through both technical and behavioral aspects of the job search, such as portfolio editing, data driven case studies, design through the product lens, UI and UX design philosophies and more...
- Facilitate a thoughtful and inclusive environment for all fellows to learn and grow in their technical skills to achieve great results and land the job of their dreams!
- You are excited at the chance to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of Designers.
- You have a good understanding of the current requirements of Product Design interviewing standards and have interviewed many Product Designers or sat on hiring committees before
- You have at least 3 years of industry experience with Product Design (prior teaching experience a plus)
Bonus if you Have...
- The flexibility to work 5-10 hours per week when business needs warrant
- Have had prior startup experience
What's in it for You?
- Be a mentor to individuals who want to break into or accelerate their career in the Design space
- Build relationships with awesome fellows and really make a difference to their careers and their lives!
- Flexible schedule and remote work
- Be a part of a really fun and mission driven organization!
Please let Pathrise know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
December 3rd, 2020
About the companyPathrise is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help you land your next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. You only...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.