We have a fantastic team, culture and work environment. The team at Partly are young and ambitious, and continually striving to improve.
About the role
Qualifications & experience
- 1+ years of inside sales experience, but we’re ready to train the right person
- You sound great talking on the phone: courteous, well-spoken, and good at asking questions
- A high school graduate (or holder of an equivalent degree) with BS/BA
- Able to connect business needs to solutions
- Strong computer skills, proficient on Mac OSX and Google Platforms (HubSpot a plus)
- Positivity and resilience with your team and customers
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
Tasks & responsibilities
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals to achieve targets
- Make outbound calls, emails and text messages to qualify businesses
- Have meaningful conversations with our prospects to understand the challenges they face engaging their customers
- Identify and communicate how PartsPal can help
- Use best-in-class software like HubSpot to build your pipeline
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives
- Bonus: Experience with automotive businesses
- Salary + equity options
- Flexible work hours
- Team social events
- Personal learning & development budget
- Brand new office
- Free snacks and coffee machine
Please let Partly know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 13th, 2021
Partly is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyJoin an ambitious team solving difficult problems that matter. We’re hiring world-class people across engineering, product, data, sales, and more to join us in Christchurch and Auckland, New Zealand...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.