About the Role:
The individual in this position is responsible for:
- Implementing world-class UX and flows within our mobile apps.
- Improve performance to squeeze every bit of power from mobile devices.
- Test applications on slowest possible devices - we don't just test on latest iphones.
- Interact with our GraphQL API to fetch data and cache data on the device where appropriate.
- Write tests for features that are built in the mobile apps.
- Leverage CI/CD pipelines and FastLane to automate deploys.
- Obsess over end-user experience. Measure and improve the experience for our Pals.
- Minimum of 2 years writing React Native applications.
- A mindset of 'our code' not 'my code'. At Papa, code belongs to
everyone, we don’t point fingers at people, we correct the process.
- Experience speaking with GraphQL APIs.
- Experience running React Native applications on both iOS and Android.
- Experience with Animations in React Native.
- Experience with Geolocation in React Native.
- Experience with Apollo Client.
- February 1st or sooner for the right candidate.
- We do have our offices in Miami!
Please let Papa know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 25th, 2021
Job posted on
January 16th, 2021
About the companyPapa is the first and only on-demand assistance service to help seniors with transportation, house needs, technology, and an amazing social experience. With Papa our members can access Papa Pals, our f...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.