About the Role:
The Human Resources Assistant will assist and support the HR team by improving and increasing HR operations' effectiveness. The Human Resources Intern will have exposure to all departments of the company. The primary area the Human Resources Intern will support is recruiting, on-boarding, and payroll.
The individual in this position is responsible for:
- Gather payroll data from Time Management Portal
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Assist in preparing HR-related reports as needed
- Address employee queries about benefits such as PTO and policies
- Participate in organizing and reviewing new and current company policies
- Experience with processing payroll
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Highschool Diploma
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone and online meeting platform skills
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Salary & Benefits:
- $15-$16 hourly
- Miami, FL/Remote
Please let Papa know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
September 17th, 2020
About the companyPapa is the first and only on-demand assistance service to help seniors with transportation, house needs, technology, and an amazing social experience. With Papa our members can access Papa Pals, our f...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.