- Work closely with scientists as well as engineers to build applications that allow our machine learning models to be put into production.
- Work with the team to plan, develop, train and test machine learning models for the purposes of computational pathology while leveraging and championing software engineering best practices.
- Drive development of machine learning tooling and infrastructure to improve the scale and efficiency of machine learning development.
- Identify and evaluate new patterns and technologies to improve performance, maintainability and traceability of our machine learning systems.
- Participate in driving the whole product development life cycle from high uncertainty research and experimentation to deployment in production and maintenance.
- Mentor engineers to foster a culture of technical excellence.
- Extensive experience in Python development.
- Extensive experience with modern product development practices, including software testing (e.g. unit testing, regression testing).
- Extensive experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with parallelization, threading and concurrency problems.
- Experience with design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of industry experience as a software engineer
Please let Paige know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
November 20th, 2020
Paige is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe're building next generation computational technology that unlocks insights from each sample for doctors to optimize patient outcomes. Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.