This position is fully remote for candidates based in the U.S.
- Work with our AI Scientists and Engineers to develop and assess deep neural network models
- Author top-tier journal and conference papers on your research at Paige
- Attend conferences to present your work.
- Highly motivated
- PhD degree in computer science or related field
- Publication record in venues such as CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, TPAMI, ICLR IJCV, MICCAI, etc.
- Expertise in deep learning, especially for computer vision
- Strong Python coding skills
- Computer vision expertise
- Knowledge of deep learning toolboxes
- You are authorized to work in the United States
Please let Paige know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 12th, 2021
Job posted on
October 20th, 2020
Paige is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe're building next generation computational technology that unlocks insights from each sample for doctors to optimize patient outcomes. Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.