- Focus - Being intentional with our time and energy to stay concentrated on the big picture to produce great results.
- Team Greater Than Self - Being fiercely committed to collective success as a team, celebrating each other's wins, and the belief that all great things are done as a team.
- Radical Candor - We’re vulnerable with each other and value honest, candid feedback because we know it’s essential for growth.
- Extreme Ownership - Extreme Ownership gives us clarity and autonomy while owning our mistakes so we can grow.
- Continuous Improvement - Devotion to growth and mastery as individuals because it what generates the results to give more than we take for our clients.
- Audits campaigns to alleviate issues and find opportunities to reach desired KPIs
- Able to deliver and communicate findings from audit in a way that could be client-facing, eliminating additional work for Growth Marketers to polish the data.
Paid media strategy
- Collaborate with Growth Marketers to define and execute the paid media strategy for the quarter
- Able to connect paid media strategy with client's quarterly and annual goals
- Develop goals and KPIs to measure and optimize campaign performance
- Develop creative campaign assets and/or work with internal team to execute on the creation of necessary campaign creative.
- Executes paid media strategy from ideation stage through execution and ongoing optimization stages one or more of the following platforms: Facebook, Google, Bing, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage budget, pacing and other day-to-day campaign execution and performance reporting.
- Proactively finding and building recommendations on new ways to improve performance
- Executes ongoing a/b test plan to improve overallcampaign performance to achieve goals and KPIs
Full funnel optimization
- Understand the relationship between ads and post click destinations
- Able to analyze landing page performance and user behavior to identify areas of improvement and share suggestions to improve the conversion rate
- Constructing an ad strategy that mirrors the buyer's journey
- Able to set up ad accounts to ensure correct audience targeting, ad structure and conversion event tracking through Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads and into CRM systems
- Creates reports on campaign performance to share with Growth Marketers of the organization
- Utilizes live dashboards to analyze and report on daily, weekly and monthly campaign progress.
Attend internal meetings and various client meetings
- Able to internally discuss campaign strategy, audit findings, and opportunities for improvement.
- Able to attend client meetings periodically to explain findings or dig into data with the client and Growth Marketer.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Project management
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Accountable and responsible
- You feel aligned with our mission, values, and company culture
- Able to formulate campaign strategies based on client historical data, competitive analysis, and industry best practices and trends
- Able to set up accounts and audit conversion event tracking through Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads and into CRM systems
- Analyze data with Google Analytics
- Analyze website and keywords with SEO tools like: SEMrush, Spyfu etc.
- Copywriting and creative for ads
- (opt) Facebook Blueprint certification or Google Ads certification
- (opt) Google Data Studio experience
- Have a successful track record with 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, minimum of 2+ years specifically in paid media
- Able to commute to our Appleton office 2x year* (all travel is currently on hold until mid-2021 with COVID-19)
Benefits & Compensation
- Autonomy; you take ownership of how work is completed
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work remote
- Paid continuous education opportunities
- Transparent and actionable role/growth opportunities
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Extended leave policies - Maternity/Paternity/Medical
- Group health insurance for employees and families
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance options
- Option for 401k contribution
Please let Optimal Marketing know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 27th, 2021
Job posted on
February 9th, 2021
Optimal Marketing is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe are a fast growing internet marketing company based in Appleton, WI with clients and other distributed team members across the US. Our “why” is to give more than we take - to steward our clients’ in...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.