About This Role
Each Growth Marketer manages a handful of clients and is responsible for completing work, delegating and managing work, hitting their set quarterly goals, reporting, and maintaining client retention. Growth Marketers meet or do video calls with clients monthly, as well as provide ad hoc communication regarding project updates via email and phone calls.
Growth Marketers diagnose and determine the levers that will most move a business forward and generate revenue. Growth Marketers work with our talented, cross-functional team for assistance in refining, improving, presenting, and carrying out quarterly goals.
Growth Marketers break down monthly goals/objectives into milestones and weekly tasks. Strong project management skills allow them to communicate, delegate, keep things on track, and ship work.
Our Growth Marketers are experts in knowing their client's goals and work expectations. Our Growth Marketers have the autonomy of determining the best way of getting work done for their clients. They perform work for their clients as determined from their quarterly plans, dive into continuous education regarding their client's primary areas of focus, and work with the right individuals to get high-expertise/high-value work completed.
Growth marketers are radically transparent in their reporting - internally and with our clients. They seek to connect the activity with tangible revenue growth. They set up and track all calls, form submissions, and page interactions for campaign initiatives, giving us insight through the buyer journey. This involves detective work and diligence to connect multiple systems together.
Our Growth Marketers are team players. They fill in where needed, assist the team, and collaborate as a group to be successful. Growth Marketers help the business grow through continuous improvement, candid feedback, quality control, and process improvement.
Growth Marketers are...
- Alert - Always looking out for things that repeat and provide exponential value for clients.
- Curious - To dive as deep as possible to connect the action to revenue for our clients.
- Responsive - Owning issues, alerting others, and sharing to transform into learning.
- Resourceful - Increasing capabilities to understand how to optimize and so that you are able to rely on others less frequently.
and are always looking to make the work for our clients...
- Faster - Completing quarterly goals as soon as possible in the quarter, to allow more time for optimization.
- Easier - Recycling other's successful work, using existing systems, and leveraging other's unique abilities to get the most done.
- Cheaper - Maintaining amazing results for clients while coming at or under budget.
- Bigger - Never settling for the results as-is and always looking to 10x.
- Give More Than We Take
- Focus - Being intentional with our time and energy to stay concentrated on the big picture to produce great results.
- Team Greater Than Self - Being fiercely committed to collective success as a team, celebrating each other's wins, and the belief that all great things are done as a team.
- Radical Candor - We are vulnerable with each other and value honest, candid feedback because we know it’s essential for growth.
- Extreme Ownership - Extreme Ownership gives us clarity and autonomy while owning our mistakes so we can grow.
- Continuous Improvement - Devotion to growth and mastery as individuals because it what generates the results to give more than we take for our clients.
What We Are Looking For
- 3-5 years of client management experience
- More experience welcome to apply. We may move your application to an advanced opportunity with a higher experience and skill requirement.
- WordPress and/or landing page builder experience
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Google Ads
- Facebook marketing
- Design (Graphics, web pages, email headers, social ads, etc.)
- Development (WordPress, Divi, Instapage, Shopify, etc.)
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Email Design/Development
- Marketing Automation
- Website or Ad Copy Creation
- Ecommerce Advertising
- Campaign Tracking, Analytics, Reporting
- Able to commute to our Appleton office* (all travel is currently on hold until mid-2021 with COVID-19)
- Fully remote employees fly in quarterly
- You feel aligned with our mission, values, and company culture
- Autonomy; you take ownership of how work is completed
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work remote
- Paid continuous education opportunities
- Transparent and actionable role/growth opportunities
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Extended leave policies - Maternity/Paternity/Medical
- Group health insurance for employees and families
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance options
- Option for 401k contribution
How to Apply
Please let Optimal Marketing know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 9th, 2021
Optimal Marketing is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe are a fast growing internet marketing company based in Appleton, WI with clients and other distributed team members across the US. Our “why” is to give more than we take - to steward our clients’ in...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.