About the job:
What you'll do:
- Architect/implement/recommend new software component designs or enhancements to existing software products; leads in the implementation of platform components.
- Build front end and backend components of an evolving real-time web application.
- Contribute to platform-level technology, strategy and decisions.
- Quality and high standards really matter to us - you will focus on continually applying high coding standards, excellent attention to detail and a methodological work process.
- Demonstrate proper coding techniques including maintainability, reuse, clean code, unit testing and driving standards within the team.
- Ensure performance scalability, availability and security in everything you do.
- Coach and help teammates through code reviews and white-boarding sessions.
- Engage in the business goals as well as the technology.
A bit about you:
- 4+ years’ experience working for a tech-focused company.
- BS in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent work experience. Experience writing good software is a suitable replacement for a technical degree.
- Strong architecture and system design skills.
- Writes readable, maintainable, testable, and performant code.
- Passion for software development processes and engineering culture.
- Can evaluate tradeoffs between implementation time, maintainability, and impact.
- You are someone that challenges the norm and isn’t afraid to voice their opinion.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, wellness, and engineering technology benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, or can be full-time remote.
Learn about Nurx and their company culture.
Our service makes it easy for anyone to get medication quickly, discreetly, and affordably.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We empower people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Our platform enables doctors to give more patients personalized care at lower costs, and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP. And we need you to continue to make this happen.
Learn about the technology and tools that Nurx uses.
About this role
November 15th, 2021
January 19th, 2021