- Receive a high volume of inbound requests for prescription transfers via phone, email, or chat
- Call patients, prior pharmacies, and/or doctors to ensure accurate prescription information is received
- Provide support and answers for general questions related to prescription transfers
- Choose your hours (sign up by availability) and work 100% remote
What you bring:
- Active, unrestricted Pharmacist License
- Bachelor's or PharmD with 3+ years of pharmacy practice experience
- Experience in customer service, support, or PBM preferred
- Prior experience with CRMs or customer engagement platforms is a plus
What's in it for you:
- Work 100% remote
- Complete flexibility to choose your hours (sign up based on available hours)
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand) parents and your (grand) children will understand and appreciate what you do
Please let Nimble know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 12th, 2021
Job posted on
December 19th, 2020
Nimble is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyNimble is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives. We do this by empowering local and national pharmacies and in turn improve access to medications for customers. We started ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.