- Growing our recurring giving program to $1M ARR through digital channels
In partnership with Growth Team (fundraising + brand), this position will help design and implement a sustainable development strategy to increase philanthropic revenue from a diverse portfolio.
- 4+ years of experience growing a recurring/subscription-based program or products
- Experience reporting on multi-channel campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience working across multiple marketing channels (you do not have to be an expert in all, but should have deep experience in a few or general experience across most): paid search, paid social, landing page optimization, email marketing, SEO, and conversion optimization
- Entrepreneurial mindset that is excited to own and grow a diverse set of marketing channels
- Experience in Hubspot a plus
- In coordination with the Brand Director, develop a comprehensive acquisition and retention strategy to grow and retain subscribers.
- Partner with tech, copywriters, designers, and multi-media specialists to execute multi-platform campaigns from concept to deployment.
- Manage and oversee demand generation strategy, with a specific focus on email and paid media channels.
- Regularly experiment, measure and report out on audience activity with our products, optimizing for best performance.
- Assist with the building and revision of email flows in Hubspot.
- Develop custom reporting to identify trends and recommend optimization strategies.
- Build out customer journey maps for various audience segments to drive our email and paywall strategy.
You’re a strategic thinker.
You have the strategic prowess and social intelligence required to help build scalable models that leverage New Story’s brand, assets, relationships, and opportunities to meet aggressive growth goals.
You love a challenge.
You are resourceful and creative to find solutions. Big goals don’t scare you – they inspire you.
You're not afraid to fail.
In fact, you look forward to the learning and growth that happens when you get something wrong and you quickly incorporate the learnings into action.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal.
People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) Atlanta, GA or San Francisco, CA.
A range of $80k-$100k, depending upon location.
Please let New Story know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
January 28th, 2021
New Story is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyThe problem we’re solving is bigger than us, and it’s growing.An estimated 3 billion people will be living without access to adequate shelter by 2050 — a 200% increase over three decades.To tackle this...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.