- Establish a new pipeline of donors for New Story
- Personally manage and grow a diverse portfolio of major donors (including individuals, brand partners, family foundations, and corporate partners) at the $30K+ level
- Support the major gift strategy for new fundraising initiatives
- Grow and maintain a personal portfolio of 50 - 100 relationships
- Work with the brand/marketing team to develop creative and impactful content, events, and reporting that connects major donors with our work and their impact
- Ensure effective development operations and drive fundraising best practices by building and/or refining the appropriate systems, tools, and processes to support your work, including donor prospecting, research, analytics, and communications
- 5+ years of successful nonprofit fundraising experience with a focus on major gifts ($50k+)
- Demonstrated experience raising $2 million+ annually (total contract value) from a diverse mix of individual donors and foundations
- Superb relationship management, interpersonal, and communication (written and oral) skills, including the ability to inspire and hold accountable diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to participate in evening and weekend events
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time (domestically and internationally)
Please let New Story know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
January 26th, 2021
New Story is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyThe problem we’re solving is bigger than us, and it’s growing.An estimated 3 billion people will be living without access to adequate shelter by 2050 — a 200% increase over three decades.To tackle this...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.