Joining Netguru as Recruitment Specialist means:
- experimenting, questioning the status quo, and having a high degree of independence in managing your recruitment and employer branding processes, as well as other projects,
- growing yourself and people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- having high recruitment quality standards and ambitious hiring goals,
- using high-quality tools, such as Hubspot, Workable and LinkedIn Recruiter Lite on a daily basis,
- having a fast-paced career path with an opportunity of a pay-rise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals – you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- having a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and location,
- taking part in a Creative Friday each week - to help you replenish your creative mind, look for area for innovation or improvement and implement your ideas.
What are the responsibilities of a Recruitment Specialist?
- developing and implementing long-term recruitment strategies, taking part in headcount planning,
- managing full lifecycle recruitment for different technical and non-technical positions,
- taking care of a positive Candidate Experience,
- Managing communication between applicants, hiring managers and other people involved in the recruitment process,
- taking part in the promotional activities, direct search and establishing the initial contact with prospective candidates,
- cooperation with the Marketing and Employer Branding teams,
- improving daily work by optimization of the current processes and creating new ones.
We want you on board if you:
- have hands-on experience in a full lifecycle recruitment planning and coordinating,
- have a very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (CEFR C1+),
- have experience in direct search and know how to effectively source the best talents,
- are familiar with recruitment tools and can quickly learn how to use new ones,
- have impressive communication and interpersonal skills,
- are proactive, assertive, curious and have strong analytical skills,
- have an ability to prioritise and switch tasks,
- keep up-to-date with HR, employer branding and technology-related news,
- are ready to work in a dynamic and feedback-based environment and take part in the optimization of the existing processes.
Perks & Benefits
- Private health insurance package with dental care;
- Optional co-financed group life insurance for you and your family;
- Growth budget for your educational plan;
- Masterbenefit (an option for leasing a car on favorable terms);
- Discount on Apple products.
The salary range covers both - regular and senior position. Based on your professional experience as well as our assessment, you can find yourself in.
- first (regular - 4,800 - 7,300 UoP) or
- second brackets (senior - 7,300 - 8,900 UoP).
Please let Netguru know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
November 29th, 2020
About the companyNetguru builds digital products that let people do things differently. Share your challenge with our team, and we’ll work with you to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our clients have changed t...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.