You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you're wrong, learning from your mistakes and moving past them.
- Love brainstorming with fellow backend and UI engineers, product designers, product managers, and our users, to understand what they want, figure out what they really need, and finally, what we should build.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve.
We would love to work with you if:
- You are an experienced Java programmer who is up to date with the evolution of Java and its ecosystem of frameworks and build tools.
- Excel in developing microservice based distributed systems with high availability, throughput, fault tolerance, and performance.
Our culture is unique, and we tend to live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Netflix at https://jobs.netflix.com/culture
Please let Netflix know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 1st, 2021
Job posted on
December 2nd, 2020
Netflix is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyNetflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.