This role is US based remote role that requires global collaboration across multiple time zones.
Base compensation range: 110-135k (dependent on experience)
NetBase Quid, headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, is a global leader in AI-powered consumer and market intelligence. We work with some of the top leading brands across a number of industries including Media Entertainment, Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, and Technology.Our software provides data that allows businesses to discover trends, connect with consumers, and understand what their competitors are doing.
Here at NetBase Quid, the people shape the company. We understand the importance of maintaining a diverse workforce and are dedicated to the success of all employees. We are committed to being a virtual company and understand the benefits of working remotely. Therefore, we allow our employees to work in the environment that suits them best. At NetBase Quid, we take every moment we can to act with integrity and respect. Challenges are faced with a "can do" attitude, and employees have control over their career. The opportunities are endless, and all we are missing is you! Apply to NetBase Quid today- the place where we own this moment. We own the challenges. We own our careers.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for evaluating and identifying new market opportunities for NetBase Quid's product portfolio as well introducing new products into current and or adjacent markets. The Product Marketing Manager will lead value messaging, positioning, content creation and field enablement. The right candidate will also be comfortable working across a number of new and exciting industry verticals and cross-functional teams. The Product Marketing Manager will feel at home in an agile and fast-paced environment - and be able to straddle between strategy and execution.
- Design target customer profiles and workflows within critical departments and key verticals.
- Drive company-wide understanding of the buyer, the jobs they do, how they buy, their buying criteria and how we position against the competition.
- Coordinate and execute messaging and positioning efforts across all digital properties that align with the critical problems NetBase Quid solves.
- Develop and lead thought leadership efforts and content including pitch decks, white papers, blogs, e-books and webinars.
- Execute field enablement efforts including trainings with sales, pre-sales, consulting, customer success and sales development teams.
- Collaborate with product management teams to define critical market needs and future roadmap priorities.
- Leverage and contribute to corporate marketing resources where needed (including design, content, events, branding, advertising and public relations).
- Redefine processes by being a change agent that develops new and innovative processes to scale and drive smarter marketing practices.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Product or Solution Marketing.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and experience working on complex, ambiguous projects across multiple teams
- Creative approach to new ideas and experimentation to foster team growth and consistently incorporate learnings
- Data driven mindset with a focus on measurable outcomes to optimize programs and initiatives
- Experience with program management, since a large part of the product marketing impact for us stems from successful programs that engage our field teams
- Proven Product Marketing expertise within a SaaS environment marketing to enterprises and large brands, ideally across several industry verticals.
- Experience with social analytics and customer experience management solutions and the importance of metrics to drive business decisions.
- Success in translating product strengths into commercial innovation, content and messaging that drives sales impact.
- Exceptional ability to build strong relationships and leverage those relationships to influence across organizational boundaries and incorporate feedback
- Excellent communication skills, able to visually communicate program goals, progress and other relevant success criteria to various senior-level audiences.
- Bachelor's degree a minimum requirement; MBA is helpful not required
STILL NOT SURE?
Many people do not apply for jobs unless they meet every requirement. However, if you are excited about this role and believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we encourage you to apply! You may be the right candidate for this role or another role at the company.
- Competitive compensation with commission or bonus structure
- Fully virtual work environment
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of PTO
- 4 week sabbatical after 5 years
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company provided equipment (laptop, monitor, etc)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k + company match
- Virtual yoga
About this role
March 26th, 2023
January 25th, 2023
About NetBase Quid
Learn about NetBase Quid and their company culture.
Our platform uses advanced artificial intelligence to process billions of indexed resources across all forms of structured and unstructured data, empowering brand, agency, and consulting services customers to make smart, data-driven decisions accurately, quickly, and efficiently.
We are the trusted partner of Ogilvy, T-Mobile, Lufthansa, Yum! Brands, Walmart, Hyundai, Wunderman Thompson, BCG, Gopuff, and Dotdash Meredith.
We work with executives from forward-looking agencies and leading brands across all verticals in over 99 countries. Our customers use NetBase for real-time consumer insights across the organization, from brand and digital marketing, public relations, product management to customer care. A few of our customers:
Learn about the technology and tools that NetBase Quid uses.
Benefits and perks
Learn about the benefits and perks that NetBase Quid provides.
Paid parental leave
Outstanding paid family leave for all parents to support you and your family.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees.
401(k) to help you invest in your future.
Generous cash and equity compensation.
About this role
March 26th, 2023
January 25th, 2023