What You’ll Do
- Position, negotiate and close new enterprise deals (>$50k ACV)
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to resolve prospects’ technical challenges
- Expand Mux’s reputation in target industry segments (media, technology) by developing and managing business relationships
- Build pipeline through identifying opportunities via prospecting, networking, attending events, etc.
- Lead expansion opportunities with existing customers in our base, including upsell, add-on and cross-sell
- Refine and evolve our sales process in collaboration with Operations and CSM to enable repeatable sales motion for both new and upsell business
Who You Are
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- 3+ years of experience successfully selling complex technical software into media and/or technology segments
- Clear track record + consistent top performer
- Ability to understand Mux’s products and communicate effectively with highly technical customers
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy work-life balance encouraged
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Investment in career growth and training
- Thought leadership and peer recognition program
- “Day of Learning” events
- Reimbursements for headphones, cell phones, device upgrades, and SVOD services of Mux customers
- Catered meals and snacks
Please let Mux know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
November 13th, 2020
Mux is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMux is video for developers. Our mission is to democratize video by solving the hard problems developers face when building video: video encoding and streaming (Mux Video), video monitoring (Mux Data),...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.