What You’ll Do
- Position, negotiate and close new enterprise deals (>$50k ACV)
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to resolve prospects’ technical challenges
- Expand Mux’s reputation in target industry segments (media, technology) by developing and managing business relationships
- Build pipeline through identifying opportunities via prospecting, networking, attending events, etc.
- Lead expansion opportunities with existing customers in our base, including upsell, add-on and cross-sell
- Refine and evolve our sales process in collaboration with Operations and CSM to enable repeatable sales motion for both new and upsell business
Who You Are
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- 3+ years of experience successfully selling complex technical software into media and/or technology segments
- Clear track record + consistent top performer
- Ability to understand Mux’s products and communicate effectively with highly technical customers
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy work-life balance encouraged
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Investment in career growth and training
- Thought leadership and peer recognition program
- “Day of Learning” events
- Reimbursements for headphones, cell phones, device upgrades, and SVOD services of Mux customers
- Catered meals and snacks
Learn about Mux and their company culture.
Mux is video for developers. Our mission is to democratize video by solving the hard problems developers face when building video: video encoding and streaming (Mux Video), video monitoring (Mux Data), and more. Video is a huge part of people’s lives, and we want to help make it better.
We’re committed to building a healthy team that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. We want people who care about our mission, are ready to grow, believe in our values (from Be Human to Turn Customers Into Fans), and want to make the people around them better.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit team with experience at places like Google, YouTube, Twitch, Zencoder, Fastly, and more. Our founders previously started (and sold) Zencoder, an early leader in cloud video technology, and authored Video.js, the biggest HTML5 video player on the web. We organize Demuxed, the premiere conference for video engineers in the world.
We’re backed by top investors like Accel and Y Combinator. You’ll get to work with amazing companies: hundreds of startups, plus Reddit, Vimeo, Robinhood, CBSi, Discovery, PBS, and TED. Customers large and small love working with us and love our team.
We’re growing quickly and are building something big together. We’d love to hear from you!
Learn about the technology and tools that Mux uses.
About this role
November 11th, 2021
November 13th, 2020