- InfoSec - Work alongside our information and security team helping to identity, investigate, and remediate security issues. This includes building new features to help keep our platform safe and secure.
- Care Interaction - Build new experiences to deliver features such as interactive programs, meditations, and new tools to inspire habitual real-world change and action.
- Care Connection - Help scale our growing network of internationally-certified coaches and therapists by equipping our operations teams with world-class products and systems that ensure our members and providers are able to receive and deliver outstanding care.
- Build and maintain the backend of a GraphQL API written in Django 2
- Engineer efficient and reusable systems that drive complex web and mobile applications
- Maintain HIPAA and GDPR compliance and general security through best practice implementation
- Tackle tough design and product problems
- Work collaboratively with design and product to deliver delightful user experiences
- Write and maintain technical documentation, unit tests, and integration tests
- Python, Django, Flask, aiohttp
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- React, TypeScript, Redux, Webpack
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) including ECS, RDS, Cloudfront, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant industry software development experience (not including internships) in one or more general purpose programming languages
- 2+ years of production experience in Python and Django strongly preferred
- Experience building and maintaining GraphQL and/or REST APIs
- Experience with scaling relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL) and writing performant queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a distributed development team
- Passion for building something to improve the lives of others
Bonus points if you have experience in...
- Linux system administration
- Working at a high growth startup
- Working on SaaS software
- Working in Health Tech or HR
Other reasons why you’ll love working at Modern Health…
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District (when we can return to offices)
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
Please let Modern Health know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 10th, 2021
Modern Health is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyModern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.