- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis.
- Report on and research solutions to possible threats or software issues.
- Work with our engineering teams to remediate vulnerabilities in our systems according to our SLAs.
- Work directly with our clients in answering their security questions via our Vendor Security Questionnaire (VSQ) process.
- Develop cost-effective solutions to cybersecurity problems.
- Implement and lead on best practices and security standards for the organization.
- Routinely test and audit company software and network configurations.
- Contribute to engineering a secure application platform.
- Partner with Legal and Compliance to raise our security posture through the implementation of controls set by our compliance objectives.
- You are a passionate and confident leader that takes pride and ownership in the work you do.
- You understand software, hardware and infrastructure needs while adjusting them according to our business environment
- You have an understanding of best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level
- You have experience implementing controls for information security compliance programs including HIPAA, SOC2, and GDPR
- You have experience managing IDS/IPS/FIM/Vuln scanning
- You have hands-on experience with a variety of programming languages (preferably Python)
- You are able to assess, prioritize, and execute on projects independently.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You remain calm under pressure.
- 2+ years of experience in the cybersecurity industry
- AWS: ECS and cloud hosting
- Gitlab: CI/CD
- Python: Django, Flask, aiohttp
- Data: PostgreSQL, Redis
- Monitoring: Datadog and Sentry
- IaC: Terraform, Packer
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- Working at a high growth startup
- Working on SaaS software
- Working in Health Tech
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Mental health resourcing via Modern Health
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
Please let Modern Health know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
September 26th, 2021
Job posted on
March 8th, 2021
Modern Health is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyModern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.