What gets us excited:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and share our passion for allowing all people with ovaries the access they need to reproductive health information.
- You have 8+ years of experience building products in a fast-paced, cross-functional startup environment.
- You are comfortable configuring and managing several of the most popular AWS tools.
- You have mentored and/or formally managed other engineers. You also welcome feedback and love to learn. You get energy from working closely with a team.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You’re meticulously organized. It allows you to iterate quickly and respect deadlines.
- You have great perseverance and an iron-clad work ethic. You roll up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done.
- You’re passionate about making reproductive health information more accessible for people everywhere.
- We are based in San Francisco, but open to this person being based remotely.
Please let Modern Fertility know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 7th, 2021
Job posted on
December 16th, 2020
About the companyThe easy test that gives you powerful information about your fertility We offer the same hormone lab tests previously confined to infertility clinics to women at home, for a fraction of the price. B...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.